Our team is growing and now we need…
Catering Trailer and Cafe Assistant Manager
We are looking to recruit a fun, enthusiastic assistant manager to work at Streamvale Open Farm, in our new catering trailer and in our cafe.
The catering trailer opens into our Burger Barn and is very popular with visitors to the Open Farm. We offer chips, burgers, sausages and chicken strips with various dips and sauces.
The cafe is also popular with visitors and offers homemade snacks, lunches and speciality teas and coffees. It also sells our own homemade ice cream.
Hands on experience managing a fast food outlet or catering trailer using a traditional chip shop fryer
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Trustworthy and can work under pressure
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver
- Available to work weekends
- Experience working in a coffee shop
- Proven ability to look after a team of 3-6 team members
- Experience in dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Experience in ensuring that health & safety, food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed.
- Customer service experience in fast paced food environment.
We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy experienced fryer to join and lead the team in the catering trailer and to cover shifts in the cafe sometimes as an assistant and sometimes in charge.
The successful candidate will need to be personable, smart in appearance, good at people management, able to work under pressure and be able to support the owners’ direction for the business.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for long-term stability.
Start date, immediate, Salary: on Application
Download our Job Description and Application form and return it via email to email@example.com by 10th of June.