Wanted- Catering Manager!
Our team is growing and now we need…
Catering Trailer and Café Manager
We are looking to recruit a fun, enthusiastic catering manager to work at Streamvale Open Farm, in our catering trailer and in our café.
The catering trailer opens into our Burger Barn and is very popular with visitors to the Open Farm. We offer chips, burgers, sausages and chicken strips with various dips and sauces.
The cafe is also popular with visitors and offers homemade snacks, lunches and specialty teas and coffees. It also sells our own homemade ice cream.
Hands on experience managing a fast food outlet or catering trailer using a traditional chip shop fryer. Including ordering stock and stock control. Minimum of two years
Experience of managing and training staff including rotas. Minimum of two years.
Experience of being responsible for end of day takings procedure
Experience of working in a pressurized environment
HACCP level 3
Food Safety level 2
Successful candidate will have –
- Experience of themed catering
- Experience in drawing up and adhering to financial controls including pricing and wastage.
- Experience in dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Experience in dealing with environmental health ensuring that health & safety, food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed.
- Customer service experience in fast paced food environment.
We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy experienced manager to join and lead the catering team in the catering trailer and in the cafe
The successful candidate will need to be able to support the owners’ direction for the business and will be –
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Trustworthy and able to work under pressure
- A multi-task and problem solver with a ‘can do attitude’;
- Available to work flexibly including evening shifts and weekends
- Smart in appearance
- Good at people management
- Able to work under pressure
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for long-term stability.
Start date, mid February, Salary: on Application